first gun coated by On Target

Kevin D.
Administrator
Today at the gonzales gun show, i picked up my first gun that has been coated by On Target Guns. Its a beretta 92fs with a 3 tone paint scheme. I am more than pleased.Ii had spoken to John when he called to say it was finished, and he told me pictures were up on the website. Pictures were extremely awesome, but seeing the gun in person today and holding it to see all of the finished work and time that was put in was so worth the wait. He went above and beyond and every little detail was noticed, and if it wasnt seen at first glance he was sure to point out certain areas. I will be bringing more guns to him in the future and would gladly refer any one to him for any type of customization on any gun.
 ‎"its not the caliber, and its not the gun. its how well you perform, that completes the task at hand

Re: first gun coated by On Target

Kevin D.
Administrator
Since I've received my beretta back from john ive put right at 1000 rds through it, and it still looks just like it did the day i picked it up from him. No scratches in the coating, everything works and looks like a charm. I have since dropped off another gun to him that had a little more damage to it and it will actually be a gift for someone upon completion.
 ‎"its not the caliber, and its not the gun. its how well you perform, that completes the task at hand

Re: first gun coated by On Target

colt 45
Kevin, I have seen your gun before  the coating and after and the coating  and  it looks amazing. I have also seen it since you shot a 1000 rounds in it and it still  looks awesome. Quality is what matters and that is what On Target is all about . John has done an awesome job with your gun.  Alot of peolpe admired it at the Gun Shows.
I love what John has done to your gun.

thanks meredith. yea its holding up nice. and since i got it back a few weeks ago ive added another 200 rounds. so with that being said in the weeks to come, im going to be dropping off another of my guns to john for him to work some magic on. i dont know if you remember it from class but im gonna let him have the HK to work on for awhile. i know it needs some "lovin" so the time is now!!
 ‎"its not the caliber, and its not the gun. its how well you perform, that completes the task at hand

Re: first gun coated by On Target

colt 45
Hey, Kev

Check  out my Baretta , on the Home Page and Photos , I absolutley love the coating on my gun!

Re: first gun coated by On Target

Kevin D.
Administrator
Meredith do you mean the anodized blue one? I like that color blue.

And John we are at 2100 rds through my beretta since the coating and cryo and it still looks fabulous!!
 ‎"its not the caliber, and its not the gun. its how well you perform, that completes the task at hand