You Tube for On Target

Posted by On Target LLC On Target LLC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih8Hfoy4QZ4&feature=player_profilepage
That's right folks! We have finally finished up the details and have our youtube channel up and running. Our first video is a collection of scenes from our LEVEL ONE course. If you'd like to get in on our next Level One class all you have to do is call us to register. Concealed Carry permit classes can only help you meet the requirements of the state's criteria which puts you on the right road. But, LEVEL ONE teaches you gun handling, mindset and marksmanship. These are the skills most needed for when shit hits the fan!