Tiger Stripes all over the place!!!!

Posted by John@OT John@OT
LSU tiger stripe shotgun

It seems that recently we've been doing more tiger stripe coatings. It all started when a customer came and and asked for a two color tiger stripe job on his new Browning semi-auto shotgun. Then there was a few more, then more and more..... plus we just got another one in from California. Yikes..... the tigers are taking over. Check out the LSU gun above. In this pic, it is not yet finished. We still have to add the LSU logo and the "eye of the tiger" from Mike the tiger mascot! When we are finished this one, it will hopefully inspire further tiger striping of many more guns to come!!!