We have a big FUN with GUNS shoot coming up and we are waiting for the temps outside to drop a little more. We are going to take an odd assortment of interesting items out to a private shooting area along with plenty of guns and Tannerite exploding targets and video record the entire event. Actually, we are trying to do two of these shoots at two different locations. We'll keep everyone informed about it here in the forums. PLUS, we are trying to organize an On Target Hog Hunt! I personally want to take down some hogs this year with my new crossbow as well as my rifles. Get it on!!!!

5 Comments

Kevin D. Kevin D.

Re: The New, the Hot and the Somewhat Odd - going on at On Target

I am a huge fan of this. Keep us posted buddy!!
 ‎"its not the caliber, and its not the gun. its how well you perform, that completes the task at hand
John@OT John@OT

Re: The New, the Hot and the Somewhat Odd - going on at On Target

I'm glad to see that you are still slumming with us Kevin! Just kidding buddy, we miss ya man! I have lots of new stuff coming out of the shop.
John@OT John@OT

Re: The New, the Hot and the Somewhat Odd - going on at On Target

Here's a sample of what I'm working on right now. These are my personal guns and I'm trying to get them pretty for the gun show display. Take a look and let us know what you think!

Colt 1911

This is the frame and slide for my Colt Combat Commander.

Now, let's take a look at the Llama MiniMax 45 I'm working on:

Kevin D. Kevin D.

Re: The New, the Hot and the Somewhat Odd - going on at On Target

You already know i'm a fan of the colt. Im hoping to get started on the ar build soon. Hell maybe i'll even get to a range soon. Im having withdrawals, and gotta get caught up.
 ‎"its not the caliber, and its not the gun. its how well you perform, that completes the task at hand
John@OT John@OT

Re: The New, the Hot and the Somewhat Odd - going on at On Target

The Colt is finished now and has been to the range already. I have put some pics in other places on our website, but I'll post them here too for closure. The MiniMax 45 is together, but I'm waiting on the grips.

Colt Combat Commander 1911 Series 80

Big and Sexy

Colt 1911 hanging out with one of our custom Taurus 1911's