Please register as a forum user and join us here. Weigh in on topics that interest you and help start a few new ones of your own. Thanks for stopping in. We hope to see you here soon!

3 Comments

Kevin D. Kevin D.

Re: The NEW On Target Forums Look!

MUCH MUCH BETTER!!!! starting to shape up into a hell of a gun forum John...keep it up
 ‎"its not the caliber, and its not the gun. its how well you perform, that completes the task at hand
Kevin D. Kevin D.

Re: The NEW On Target Forums Look!

John, is there any way to set it up so that when a user logs into the forums it auto-loads the newest added, or replied to forum topic??
 ‎"its not the caliber, and its not the gun. its how well you perform, that completes the task at hand
colt 45 colt 45

Re: The NEW On Target Forums Look!

I like the new forums look , I think its great.