Still freezing!

Cajun Cryogenics
I thought I would pop in and let everyone know how things are going at Cajun Cryogenics.

I have been processing many firearms along with the bits, blades and automotive parts I normally process. One of the latest firearms is a AR -10 I processed for a customer. He was shooting a 1-1/4" group at 200yds and after processing he is now shooting 3/4" groups at 200yds. Of course the wear life improvements will take time to be realized but are there as well. The shotguns I have processed have performed very well and I continue to process them for many duck, turkey and other hunters that utilize shotguns.  Shotguns show tighter and more consistent patterns in addition to the strength and wear life benefits. Benelli has a great page on their website that shows grain structure analysis and shot patterns after cryo processing their super black eagle shotguns, Benelli has been doing this for a while now, Benelli calls it their Crio system.

Another benefit that is not normally talked about is the heat dissipation improvements. After processing an AK for a Bayou Shooter member he noticed that he could hold the barrel after firing multiple rounds in less than 30 seconds. Normally this could not be done as the barrel would be too hot to safely touch.  "walking" or the loss of accuracy as a barrel heats up is caused by barrel warping normally due to un-even heating of the barrel and is eliminated after processing, this is another result of a even crystalline structure.

There are other benefits that are yet to be uncovered, even the benefits we do know cannot be completely explained by science to this point. For this reason I am always willing to test new materials and techniques.
David Minchew
Cajun Cryogenics

www.cajuncryogenics.com

Re: Still freezing!

colt 45
Hi David ,its Meredith

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am a big time beliver in Cryogenics.  My guns have been Cryoed. It is the best thing for your fire arm.  Once you have your gun Cryoed you really have a Solid fire arm.  My advice to everyone is to get your gun cryoed trust me you will Not be dissapointed you will be Very Thankful. He does an Excellent job on everything that is Cryoed.  This is something that On Target offers  (504)467-2223. I Highly recommend it to everyone to take full advantage of the opportunity to get your gun Cryoed by On Target.