with On Target Guns and see how unprepared you are. Hats off to the staff at On Target Gun.

2 Comments

Chuck Boylan Chuck Boylan

Re: Shooting Clinics

I took this class Saturday October 15th. The structure of the class is well thought out, and each step prepares you for the next. I definitely learned a lot from this class. Great job, John, Steve, Jerry. I'll be back.
John@OT John@OT

Re: Shooting Clinics

Thanks guys for taking the time to come to the forums and posting on the LEVEL ONE class you attended. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it... I enjoyed having you guys out there shooting it up. you were both great students. I look forward to having you guys come out and take LEVEL TWO and some other classes. The next LEVEL ONE is coming up the first Saturday of December (I believe it's the 3rd of December).