Processed guns and the results

Cajun Cryogenics
The first gun I want to talk about is a lever action 45/70 I processed last week. This gun is stainless steel and has a 18in barrel. Before processing it would shoot a 3in group from 100yds and the owner was not unhappy with that because after all it did have a 18in barrel.  After processing the gun shot a 3/4in group and the owner was very happy. He wrote a testimonial and i will include it here

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44043
45/70 group
www.cajuncryogenics.com

Re: Processed guns and the results

Cajun Cryogenics
This post was updated on .
The seccond gun I want to talk about is this Rem 870 police shotgun the pics speaks for themselvs, This was 1 shot 00buck (9pellets) each target same gun same ammo. Also the pic is cut off on the right side but the first two are before cryo and the 3rd and 4th are after cryo.

www.cajuncryogenics.com

Re: Processed guns and the results

Cajun Cryogenics
One more, this is a Glock 17 and it has 8600 documented rounds. This customer is a Glock fanatic and says that after 700 rounds you usually see wear marks on the top of the barrel. This glock did not see these wear marks until 7500 rounds and now it has 8600 and still looks great take a look. Also notice the group shot at 75'.
www.cajuncryogenics.com

Re: Processed guns and the results

Tye G. Wolfe
Administrator
Excellent improvement in accuracy with the Marlin. As for the Remington 870 I am not sure I know what I am seeing. I think what I am seeing is an improvement in the pattern of what appears to be buckshot. It does seem to show a tighter pattern after treatment. As for the Glock, I think we have already talked about this one and now I can truly see what the Cryo has done. That is an awesome group for a Glock at that range. But then again I am already sold. Now we have to get others with questions about the process on the same band wagon. The Cryogenic process does work.

Nuf'Fo'Now
Tye

Re: Processed guns and the results

colt 45
Tye, I am a big time beliver in cryogenics for firearms. Once you get your gun cryoed , its  one heck of a firearm.  On Target can offer that for your guns . John is a  Licensed FFL Dealer so anyone can ship their guns to John  get them cryoed and  he can ship them back to you or you can bring your gun or guns to him at the gun shows and
 you too will have better results just as pics display  on this page.  I have had my guns cryoed  and I notice the difference.

Re: Processed guns and the results

Cajun Cryogenics
Yes the silhouette is 00buck, shot out of a Rem 870 police shotgun cylinder bore. The first two silhouette  targets are before cryo and the last two are after cryo. Benelli has been doing this for a while and have documented tighter and more consistent patterns. Benelli's has plenty of good information that can be found at Benelli‚Äôs website, including a grain structure analysis and numerous shot patterns. http://www.benelliusa.com/innovations/crio_system.php

Thanks again
David
Cajun Cryogenics