Remember, I would love to know what you think about the new design and where it ranks withthe others I listed. I'm shutting down my own graphic work so I can work on some new logo designs for the good folks at "Southern Shooting Center".

4 Comments

Zeke Zeke

Re: On Target's NEW Logo

I like the new one!  I gotta get a shirt.  The old one is still cool and to the point.  Maybe use the old one as a bumper sticker or magnet.
Kevin D. Kevin D.

Re: On Target's NEW Logo

Im all about the first design......get it done sir. I've been waiting awhile for some on target shirts.....
 ‎"its not the caliber, and its not the gun. its how well you perform, that completes the task at hand
Shooter10 Shooter10

Re: On Target's NEW Logo

Yea John that new one is really sick and eyes catching I like that one a lot!!!!
colt 45 colt 45

Re: On Target's NEW Logo

I really love this new logo ,the design is cool