My Father's Day Gift!!!

John@OT
Administrator

My girls gave me a few gifts for Father's Day and my favorite was a muzzle loader start up kit. Now I can't wait to get to the range and put it to use. I'll be using Pyrodex for my first time firing my Bobcat. The kit comes with a lot of goodies and some or for an inline gun. My gun is a spanish cap lock with a synthetic stock. It's not the most elaborate or exspensive gun, but it's mine all mine. In fact, my gun is a very affordable gun and it was given to me as a gift. How could I resist the urge to want to try a black powder rifle for the first time. I'll let everyone know how it goes!