MY FAVORITE GUN -COATED BY ON TARGET

colt 45
I just had by Baretta 92FS coated by On Target.  I was so excited when I saw my gun!  John  has done an excellent job coating  my Baretta.   Everyone loves  the coating on my gun.  I knew that  my gun was in the right hands.  The hands of a perfectionist.  John does quality work .  No  one can go wrong when you choose On Target.   So , I urge everyone to  go with the  Best -  On Target !!!  ,  Everyone  can check  out the Masterpiece that John has done  on the Home Page. under Featured  Gun and Photos.  I am truley happy with the way my gun came out. Thanks  John