LEVEL ONE Pistol Course - Saturday April 9th, 2011

Posted by On Target LLC On Target LLC
Gun Instruction

Saturday's LEVEL ONE class was the best ever. The newly redesigned course was more challenging and added a new level of skill-sets for each student. There are two different shooting stages in LEVEL ONE: 1st stage involves several phases of skill building exercises to prepare the shooters for the 2nd stage which is more of a live-action shooting scenario. We all had a great time and we are looking forward to more LEVEL ONE action next month!
Please check out the videos on LEVEL ONE!