Jennings J-22 Before cracked slide. Sharp Shooters Indoor Range

Jennings J-22 Before cracked slide. Sharp Shooters Indoor Range

Tye G. Wolfe
Administrator
These targets were shot during a range session I had with my Jennings J-22 "Mouse Gun" "Saturday Night Special" on November 16, 2009. All targets were shot at 7 yards off hand. The circle is 2 inch diameter . Targets are labeled.

Re: Jennings J-22 Before cracked slide. Sharp Shooters Indoor Range

colt 45
Great job Tye, seems like that little 22 shoots well