This class was developed to help beginners and first time gun owners. It is a good primer if you are interested in taking a concealed carry permit or if you are just considering the purchase of a handgun for home defense or target shooting at the range. We welcome all ages fifteen and up as long as those under eighteen have a guardian with them. Children under fifteen may be considered, but prior permission should be obtained.

1 Comment

Patric Landry Patric Landry

Free beginner gun safety class

This class is a great way to introduce beginners to firearms.  You will learn about semi-auto pistols and revolvers. On Target also will teach you how to operate correct gun safety and proper usage.  You will learn the laws in having firearms and when you can use it for self-defense.

I attend the class march 23, 2011.  I learned a lot of things I didn't really know about.  This class was fun and a great learning experience.  I recommend this class to everyone not just beginners.