First great experience with On Target

dave079
Last week I dropped off my AR15 lower to John to get it re-coated. While I was there he had also suggested that I get my trigger pull smoothed out. I gladly said sure as you could definitely feel how rough it was even being that it was brand new from factory. A week later I went to pick it up. I was very happy with the outcome of both the re-coating and the trigger work. His attention to detail is great and takes the time to take everything apart to make sure the best work possible is done.

Here are the pics. When I bought the lower I had wanted to get the colors filled in as it was too cartoony looking. I wanted a pure black look. When I got it back I was even happier than I thought I would with it. It looks great! Will definitely be back for further work.

Before

After