Concealed Handgun Class

LadyD2010
I would like to thank John for teaching such an informative and excellent CHP class. My fiancé and I took the class today and gathered a great deal of knowledge from this class. We felt extremely comfortable with the class and range time. Also, John was super helpful with helping us at the range with the proper techniques. Thanks again!

Re: Concealed Handgun Class

John@OT
Administrator
Thank you Lady D for the kind words. I enjoyed you two as students very much. The class was fun for me too! I hope to see the both of you on the field for LEVEL  next.......!

Re: Concealed Handgun Class

LadyD2010
I know Adam wants to do the Level classes....I'm not sure about me lol.
Amy

Re: Concealed Handgun Class

Amy
Good to hear that you have learned skills regarding concealed carry gun from your teacher and most importantly after that your are satisfy as well.